Time honoured natural health practices,
supporting you to live the healthiest life you can.
Chinese Medicine is a complete health system that aims to balance all of the body’s systems including the cardiovascular, digestive, hormonal, musculoskeletal and emotional. As a result Chinese Medicine can be applied to treat a wide range of health conditions including:
- Generalised pain, headaches and migraines;
- Depression, anxiety and stress;
- Musculoskeletal problems and sports injuries;
- Digestive disorders (e.g. Crohn’s disease, GERD, IBS, food sensitivities, weight management, malabsorption disorders, constipation, diarrhoea, nausea, poor appetite, etc.);
- Autoimmune conditions (e.g. Rheumatoid arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Psoriatic arthritis, chronic infections etc.);
- Chronic lifestyle diseases (e.g. high cholesterol, hypertension, etc.);
- Gynaecological issues (e.g. menstrual abnormalities, PCOS, Endometriosis, PMS, menopausal symptoms, infertility, etc.);
- Urogenital issues (e.g. UTI’s, incontinence, prostate conditions);
- Fatigue (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, low energy, poor memory and concentration, etc.);
- Sleep disorders;
- Dermatological conditions (e.g. Acne, Dermatitis, Psoriasis, Eczema, etc.);
- Respiratory conditions (e.g. Hay fever, Asthma, Allergies, etc.); and
- Facial rejuvenation (refreshes skin, improves tone and reduces lines and wrinkles).